Travel Trip Blog about Melaka
Welcome to the Malacca travel guide. This Melaka trip blog will give you an insight on your favorite travel destination, Malacca.
Malacca is a serene city located on the southwest coast of the beautiful country Malaysia. It is situated 92 miles away from the country’s capital Kuala Lumpur. Its climate is mostly hot and humid, and it sees rainfall between the months of October and March. As it has the climatic conditions similar to that of tropical rainforest, the best time for tourists to visit Melaka would be between October and march as the rest of the months can be quite unpleasant. Malacca has a rich lineage of cultural heritage. Dondang Sayang is a traditional art of Malacca that holds its place in the UNESCO’s world heritage cultures. Since Malacca was under the British colonial rule from 1824 to 1942, the signs of colonial rule are quite evident in every part of the state. In the next section of the Melaka travel trip blog, we shall tell you about the best tourist attractions in Malacca. The most popular entertainment spots in the city are the local casinos, that offer online access through sites like nodepositcanuck.com. If you don’t feel like getting out of your hotel room, you can bring the entertainment to you and play games for free using casino bonuses.
Best Tourist Attractions in Malacca
Meleka Trip blog, or also known as Melacca attractions blog offers you the best tourist attractions spots that are worth visiting while your Malacca travel trip.
- Paul’s Church, more than 150 years old, built by a Portuguese named Duarte Coelho, to thank the Virgin Mary for saving him from a storm.
- Christ Church
- Stadthuys, the oldest Dutch construction in the east
- Melaka Sultanate Palace, a 15th-century palace of Sultan Mansur Shah
- Cheng Ho’s Museum
- Baba Nyonya Museum
- A’Famosa, a fort built by Portuguese and destroyed by the Dutch.
- Bukit Cina, also called Chinese Hill it is the largest as well the oldest Chinese burial ground outside China
- Butterfly & Reptile Sanctuary
- Cheng Ho’s Cultural Museum
- Cheng Hoon Teng Temple
- Coral Wonderland Melaka, 1st coral park of Malaysia, has 1000 coral and marine species
- D Paradise Malacca., a tropical fruit park
- Dutch Square
- Freeport A’Famosa Outlet, the largest shopping mall of Alor Gajah
- Hang Jebat Mausoleum
- Macau Gallery
- Malacca Planetarium Adventure Science Centre
- Maritime Museum & Naval Museum
- Melaka Bird Park and Botanical Gardens.
So many attractions and places to see, are you financially capable? If not, let us help you with that too. The Redstagnodeposit.com platform will give you one of a kind opportunity to win real money while playing free casino games. Don’t you believe it? Visit them now to discover their latest bonus promos and learn how to make an easy win with quick payouts. Thank us later.
5 Best Places to Go to in Malacca You Won’t Forget
In this Melaka trip blog, we will tell you about the places you must see if you are a party animal and if you have a thing for gambling. Most luxury resorts in Melaka trip blog own their private casinos with great services. These are the best casinos where you can try out every possible casino game that you can imagine, blackjack, roulette, slots games, poker and many more, and win some real money. As we said, you also have the opportunity to connect to online casinos for a quick free preview, such as the Topcasinoking website. It is a great way to improve your skills while enjoying your favorite drink and waiting to sit at the next free table or game machine. Other than that, Malacca has the best night bars, pubs, and restaurants where world-class chefs prepare meals personally for you and you also get to listen to some good live music as a bonus. Melaka trip blog is a source of the never-ending flow of entertainment. Here is a must visit list of night bars, pubs, and restaurants while your travel in Melaka:
- Geographer Café
- Hard Rock Cafe Malacca
- Mixx club
- and Mrs. Jones Cafe
- Reggae on the River
Do not miss the chance of hitting the slots in the best casinos of Malacca. Otherwise, you will regret missing the best part of your travel and the possibility to win some real money and maybe extend your trip. Online gambling is legal too, so you can play your favorite casino game while laying on the sunny beach. Visit this site to find out the best online legal casinos where you can play.
Let’s travel a bit through Malacca’s history. The history of Malacca dates back in 1402 when Iskandar Shah also was known as Parameshwara arrived at the locality where Orang Laut fishing community used to live, and set his empire. Sultan Mansur Shah (1456-1477) married a princess of China’s Ming dynasty, and thereafter the Chinese regime in Malacca began until Portuguese general Alfonso de Albuquerque conquered the state on 24 August 1511. After being ceded to British in 1824 in the Anglo-Dutch Treaty, it remained under British rule from 1824 to 1942.
Must Try Desserts in Malacca
Malaysia is well known for the incredible dishes, especially desserts. While your travel, the Melaka travel trip blog suggests you to try these 5 mouthwatering desserts, after a long day of exploring.
- Gula Malacca Cendol made of shaved ice, coconut milk, and rice jelly, with palm sugar drizzled on top, at Jonkers 88 Museum Cafe.
- Creamy Coconut milkshake with vanilla ice cream at Jalan Klebang, Besar road
- Nyonya Kuih, Ondeh-Ondeh, Nyonya Popiah, Pineapple tarts, and Nyonya cendol AT Nancy’s Kitchen
- Durian puff made with fresh durian pulp at Taste Better Stall
- Putu Piring (steamed rice cake with palm sugar drizzled over it) at Putu Piring Jalan Tengkara
The picturesque, serene and quaint city of Malacca will take you on time travel from sultan era to British era in a few days’ time. Melaka trip blog will keep you informed about all the things you should not miss during your stay there. If you are in need of additional finance to make your trip there, using no deposit offers by French casino sites is a great way. In that way, you can play some of the most lucrative casino games for free and win a big amount of cash. Start today and book your stay in Melaka. Have a great trip.